Cookies help improve the services that we offer you. Some are strictly necessary for site operation, while others make it possible to optimise performance and offer the user a better experience.
• Remember your login data
• Offer you safe navigation after logging in
• Guarantee an appearance that is coherent with the website
• Optimise website performance by reducing the loading time of the pages that you visit
• Improve the user’s experience
TARGETING COOKIES ARE USED TO:
• Allow you to use the “share” and “like” functions
EXAMPLES OF USE:
• They allow a service to recognise your device, to avoid you from entering the same information several times
over the course of an activity
• They recognise that you already supplied a user name and a password when you logged into any reserved area of the site, and therefore you will not need to repeat this operation for every requested web page
• They calculate how many users are using the services, so as to facilitate use and ensure the capacity required for fast navigation
• They analyse data to help us understand how you use public on-line services, so we can improve them.